Areas of Law

Find out more about the areas we specialise in


Personal Injury Compensation

We are a specialist firm in solely personal injury, meaning we can give your case the attention it really deserves.

Motor Vehicle Accident

If you are in driving a vehicle on the road such as a car, truck, motorbike, bicycle you may be entitled to make a claim for CTP insurance. It is compulsory for all registered vehicles to have third party insurance. This means that any person injured as a result of a motor vehicle accident will be covered for their personal injury.

Workplace Injuries

If you have suffered an injury or illness while at your workplace or travelling to and from work as a result of neglect by your employer, colleague, or anyone else you may be entitled to make a claim for workers' compensation. Workers' compensation can cover you for your damages such as pain and suffering, immediate and future medical expenses and loss of income.

Medical Negligence

If a doctor or healthcare provider causes you an injury while in their care you may be able to make a medical negligence claim. Injuries can cause large amounts of pain and stress and the law surrounding medical treatment is becoming more and more complicated as medical science and technology evolves.

Public Liability

Public liability is the duty of care a person or company owning or being responsible for a public area has to ensure it is safe for public use. Businesses should take out public liability insurance policy so they can compensate for any members of the public injured on their premises due to their fault.

TPD Claims

A TPD Claim is referred to as a total and permanent disability claim, entitles you to pay a lump sum if you have suffered an injury or illness that prevents you from returning to work at the same level or capacity you were able to before the accident. In order to be eligible for a TPD lump sum you must show you can’t ever go back to your usual job or any other suitable work that fits your education, training or experience.